Grateful for: Smartphone

In this season of motherhood, one of the things I am most grateful for, is my (smart)phone.
Had I not had the whole world in my hands through it, I would not have been able to do even half of the things I manage. Yes it does distract from children and wastes time and sleep etc but it can be such a helpful tool to look for things you need, be inspired, stay organized, and although generally it might be considered a bit dumb or lazy to just google everything, in this season of life with very small kids, it's a blessing to be able to know that thing, it doesn't matter how you got to it. 
Reading while nursing? Planning a party at 3am after baby sleeps? Ordering medicines or gifts in the middle of the night? Talking to mom on video while still in bed? I still can't believe we are going through this, we have this power, this access. It is mind blowing.
I am so blessed to have access to this modern technology and internet and just wish I will continue to improve the quality of time I spend on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princesstårta

Libero toddler bag