Life update 2019

I never realized I stopped writing this blog right before I had my first baby. Lots has happened since then. I had a boy. Then I studied at uni for a year to complete my degree. Then I worked a year. Had a miscarriage.  Welcomed baby boy no. 2, had some well-deserved break. Visited Pakistan thrice. Worked a little more. Now newest addition was this year, baby no. 3. So now I'm a mom of 3 beautiful boys. Life is busier, so stressful, hectic, happier than ever before. I even crossed over from 20s to 30s in these years and it has been quite challenging to actually grow up and mature. Life just slaps in the face a bit harder now.

I have also learned to appreciate myself more, love myself, my qualities, my nature with all its pros and cons. I seldom used to doubt myself before but now having gone through all these years I am in an even better place.

I even tried to fully embrace my interests and limitations, so I did many crafts, started reading and have been enjoying baking for kids and cooking for the family. I tried to look back at what I used to do as a 10 year old and let myself have some financial freedom in terms of my interests.

I will be writing about some random stuff in the time to come. Let's see what feels good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princesstårta

Grateful for: Smartphone

Libero toddler bag