Daily routine, daily life.

I'm a perfectionist. I don't do stuff in an okay way, I need to do it perfectly or I would not be satisfied with myself. I miss out on so much because of the fear of doing it wrong.
With the recent years' uncertainty and the possibility of routine being disrupted by disease or death has had me give up and I don't want to have any routine which could be disturbed. At the same time I've become awfully busy and really need to manage life better. I specially need help with the mundane tasks of everyday that are an essential part of life with kids. After coming back from uk, I feel enthusiastic about cleaning and decluttering and today I tried to make a framework of weekly meal planning, chores, kids routine, activities etc and fixing the time to prep dinner or going out on weekends. It will need refining but I really feel good about it and want to continue with it. I need to be fine with the uncertainty of life, so if things go bad, at least kids can find comfort in routine, if I need to go or work, someone else can follow the routine to keep things running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princesstårta

Grateful for: Smartphone

Libero toddler bag